Keep up to date with the latest school information regarding the Coronavirus outbreak.
On Tuesday 29 March, the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, Sajid Javid, set out the next steps for living with COVID-19 in England from Friday 1 April.
Free COVID-19 tests will continue to be available for specific groups, including eligible patients and NHS staff, once the universal testing offer ends on Friday 1 April.
Updated guidance will advise:
- adults with the symptoms of a respiratory infection, and who have a high temperature or feel unwell, should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until they feel well enough to resume normal activities and they no longer have a high temperature
- children and young people who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay at home and avoid contact with other people. They can go back to school, college or childcare when they no longer have a high temperature, and they are well enough to attend
- adults with a positive COVID-19 test result should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for 5 days, which is when they are most infectious. For children and young people aged 18 and under, the advice will be 3 days.
The population now has much stronger protection against COVID-19 than at any other point in the pandemic. This means we can begin to manage the virus like other respiratory infections, thanks to the success of the vaccination programme and access to antivirals, alongside natural immunity and increased scientific and public understanding about how to manage risk.
- Covid 19 Flow Chart for School Attendance (0.24 MB)
- Forest View Home Learning Plan (0.02 MB)
- COVID 19 003 Day to Day School Operation Risk Assessment (2.14 MB)
- Covid 19 001 Managing Premises Functions Covid 19 Updated (0.05 MB)
In this section
- School Information
- EYFS NEW STARTERS
- Admissions and Prospectus
- Help and Support
- Early Help
- Financial Reports
- GDPR - Data Protection
- Pupil and Sports Premium
- Pupil Groups
- Seesaw Home Learning
- School Clubs
- School Development Plan
- School Meals and Treetops
- School Uniform
- Special Needs Information
- Staff Members
- Term Dates
- Virtual School Tour
- Have Your Say