A gentle reminder for those back at school.
9th Jun 2020
We hope that your child has now settled into their new routine and that they are enjoying their time in school
As a reminder, the details of the times when children can attend school are detailed below.
- Year 6 children: Mornings, 9am until 12.00. Afternoons, 1pm until 3.15pm.
- Children in Reception: Mornings, 9am until 12.00. Afternoons, 1pm until 3.15pm.
- Year 1 children: Mornings, 8.50am until 11.50am. Afternoons, 12.50pm until 3.05pm.
- Children in Year 2, 3, 4 and 5 who are classed as vulnerable or have an EHCP: Mornings, 8:50am until 11:50am. Afternoons, 12:50pm until 3.05pm.
- Key worker children: 8:45am until 3pm.
It is vitally important that these times are adhered to and that you are not present on the school site no more than 5 minutes before these times.
Drop-off and Collection
On arrival to site children should go to their class assembly point and to line up on the marks on the floor which will be spaced 2m apart. For children in Reception and Year 1 this will be outside their classrooms on the front playground. For all other years this will be on the back playground. Parents are asked to leave the site as soon as possible after their children have lined up.
Footpaths and playgrounds have been marked with arrows and 2m spacing markings. We kindly request that parents/carers using the site maintain 2m social distancing from anyone not in their household at all times. Please remember that only one adult from each household is permitted to bring their children to school each day. Children must stay next to you at all times and no scooters or bikes are to be ridden on the playground. Children need to be bought to school and collected by an adult unless there is an alternative arrangement in place.
Please park sensibly on the road or in the car park and do not park in gate ways.